Storm Smart is giving back by giving back the $2 million they were awarded under the Payroll Protection Program. Executive Chairman, Brian Rist, announced since his company was faring better than many others, the right thing to do was deny those funds in favor of employers who truly needed them. Storm Smart also increased its incentive compensation by over $250K for employees and gave paid time off for those who needed to care for their families.
- First COVID, now Cristobal…
- Storm Smart donates $20K to Sarasota’s All Faiths Food Bank
- Storm Smart is Giving Back
- Founder and Executive Chairman of Storm Smart, decided to return $2.6 Million in PPP Funding
- Storm Smart brings community, business leaders together to produce impactful public service announcements